Three cheers for drama!

Thursday, July 16, 2009 comments
The best subject today was obviously drama. Duh. Doesn't matter that I simply can't stand improv! The rest of the subjects were just plain horrible.

Did I mention that they cram way too many subjects into thursdays?

Art was boring. And Mr T was like "Do you want to know what I did to 1-8?". If that doesn't sound disgusting, I don't know what does. SICK. Rapist-face!

Maths was pretty ok. Did groupwork with Tin Hang, Daniel and Jun Ho. We actually had to kick Prashat (or however his name is spelt) out of our group to let Jun Ho in.

The maths teacher again accused me of paying attention, but for good reason too. We weren't really doing much maths.

I miss Mrs Leong. She doesn't pick on me and call on me EVERY FREAKING DAY.

And I still haven't done my maths homework. Fuck.

And then there's the wonderful dishes waiting for me to wash them. Damn them all the way to hell. The person who invented this idea of parents making their kids do housework was one evil bastard.

Love! Byes.

comments

Post a Comment