Projects.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 comments
Presented the science project today. It sucked.

Also had a common test on history. Which also sucked, because I lost the book and it was much harder than Ms Kokila had promised.

Why is life so unfair?

Had to go to Lee Hui's house to do powerpoint for the chinese project. I felt completely useless. Like I'm not doing anything at all or something.

Otherwise it wasn't too bad at all.

We have drama (as in the subject) tomorrow! Woohoo! Ms Grace and lots of fun!

Another thing : Art tomorrow with Mr Tee or Ti or T or whatever. Well, with Mrs Ng, technically. But Rapist-face will be there.

Aida (a.k.a. Bella Low), Fale and I are bitches! Yay!

That was a bit random, but we agreed on that today.

I finally got how to manage this damn blog things. I even put a cbox AND links. I was so blind I didn't see the HTML thingy. I feel like the stupidest person in the world now.

Going to go post a few words on facebook now.

Byebye ~

comments

Post a Comment