I wanna die!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 comments
Why I want to die:
1) 2.4 km run tomorrow
2) Geography common test tomorrow
3) Present the chinese project tomorrow (I'm doing ci yu!!! CI YU!!! How do you expect me to say correctly???)
4) We have maths with Ms Lin tomorrow
5) There's assembly. Or something.
6) Also we might possibly do the 5 stations tomorrow for the PFT
7) Chinese tuition
8) I have yet to do most of my homework
9) Something's wrong with my blog so I can't change the colour of this post
10) I haven't played my guitar since Sunday due to extreme slackness and homework

Yeah, I guess I haven't been around much. I'm sorry.

Nothing very damn exciting - as in ELEPHANT (thinks of Lee Hui) big exciting things - has happened since my last post. So besically, yeah. Life sucks.

If I survive tomorrow...

Well, that would sort of make me famous, wouldn't it?

And oh! One good thing: I got 22/25 for history!!! Which is awesome, considering that I thought I would've failed. But I didn't! And I even got more than Aida!

Nothing left to write.

Buhbye

comments

Post a Comment