I suck.

Friday, July 3, 2009 comments
I suck at updating. But that's alright. You guys still love me, right?

Right. During the June Holidays from the 1st june to the 18th june I went back to Russia. Pretty nice there. I loved it. Went to a lot of nice places and I brought back chewing gum! I'm such a damn rebel.

Today was a wonderful day.

Firstly, CIT. That's good. Except with H1N1 that's pretty much what happens everyday anyway. --"

Then, geography. Ok, so geog sucks. But, but, BUT I expected the teacher to be much worse. She was just bad. So maybe that's a good thing. Also the big bang theory is pure total shit. I'm NOT going to watch a twenty minute long video about it. That's on the same desperate level as actually LIKING any guy in this class (no offence whatsoever).

After that, Language Arts! We did gender stereotypes and parodies. I like parodies. But I hate stereotypes. Also I just remembered that I hate guys who use way too much deodorant. It stinks.

After that, conversational! Played truth or dare (glad to say me, Lee Hui and Qiqi started it). Very fun. A lot more gossip (hehe). Our class maybe one day all full of happy couple. Like Rissa and Jun Ho. Except they both deny it too much, methinks.

Science was sort of boring. Dion not feeling well. Also, Lee Hui keep talking about Amos's but being unproportional.

SDL rocked a lot. Of course we all rebel, go eat and play and everything. Annoy Aida with the strange dancing thing. Hehe.

Then me, Kira, Qiqi, Lee Hui, Rissa and Jolyn go JP eat KFC, drink milkshake/ eat icecream and buy Rissa's dad's present. Also very fun. Got one stupid moth on the wall, climb up then fall, climb up then fall...

After that, when we go home, Jolyn, Rissa and I chased out of MRT until finish milkshake. Stupid.

Talk about a lot of things today. Also do a lot of matchmaking. Very fun and very hilarious.

Love you all!

comments

Post a Comment