A better day, finally.

Thursday, July 9, 2009 comments
Today was a better day. As in I didn't even expect it to be any good. I have no idea how people manage to cram all of our subjects into one day. Seriously, it felt like we had an abnormal amount of subjects today.

Drama was the only good subject. In fact, it was pretty much awesome. Ms Grace was our sec 1 drama instructor for a while, and I love her to bits! I may not be very good at drama, but I still love this subject!

And in maths Ms Lin called on me again. Three lessons in a row. Why does she pick on me so? I think that's pretty unfair. Also, I'm ALLOWED not to pay attention when lessons are that boring.

But after school we went to West Coast Park. Me, Jun ho, Daniel, Li Xian, Ying Qi, Hui Ling, Qiqi, Lee Hui, Rissa and Jolyn. Now that was fun.

After that I went to the gym. Because we have our PFT somewhen in July. Which sucks.

And then we had a damn boring conversation on msn with tons of people.

I love you all!

comments

Post a Comment